EZ CD Audio Converter
All-in-one audio converter software
EZ CD Audio Converter is all-in-one audio converter that includes Audio CD Ripper, Audio Converter, Metadata Editor, and Disc Burner. It has simple and easy to use interface and provides best possible audio quality.
EZ CD Audio Converter is optimized for 1) Best audio quality 2) Fast and easy CD ripping, audio converting, and disc burning. All the best audio codecs are included. All audio conversions are made with 32-bit float accuracy. Supports multi-core processors and can run up to 8 parallel converters.
- Easy to use
- Optimized for best audio quality
- Accurate audio CD ripping with error detection
- Convert between all audio formats with metadata preservation
- Burn audio CDs, mp3 discs, and data discs
- All the best audio codecs are included
- Automatic updates (free lifetime updates included)
- Automatic high-quality cover art downloads
- Features ReplayGain, normalization, silence removal
- Convert audio from video files
- Makes 1:1 copies of CDs and DVDs
- Very fast audio converter, can convert up to 8 files in parallel
- Automatically download metadata with high quality cover art from multiple services (GD3, MusicBrainz, Freedb)
- Utilizes multi-core processors and special processor multimedia instructions (SSE, MMX) for best possible performance
- Supports gapless encoding, decoding, and sample rate conversion
- Supports Cue Sheets (.cue), all types
- Full ReplayGain support
- Rips hidden audio tracks
- Supports CD-Text, ISRC, and pre-gap detection
Audio CD Ripper
Rips audio CDs with advanced error detection. Automatically downloads metadata with high resolution cover art. Detects CD-Text, Pre-Gaps, Pre-Emphasis, Catalog, and ISRC properties of an audio CD. On-the-fly conversion to the selected audio format. Can create an exact image of the original audio CD with its Disc Image feature. Bypasses copy-protections that exists on some audio CDs. Supports single-file and multi-file Cue Sheets (.cue).
Converts audio files between different formats (e.g. CD to mp3, flac to mp3, mp3 to wav) with best possible audio quality. Maximum performance with parallel multicore conversions. Metadata can be downloaded automatically or entered manually. Includes cover art downloader. Metadata is preserved during the audio file conversion. Full ReplayGain support. Converts audio from video files.
Integrated to the Audio Converter. Allows editing the metadata of existing audio files. Download metadata and cover art from multiple services. Rename files based on metadata. Calculate and save ReplayGain values of existing files.
Burns audio CDs, MP3 discs, and data discs. Burns Cue Sheets (.cue). All Cue Sheet variants are supported. Supports ReplayGain normalization. Supports CD-Text burning. Burns disc images (ISO,BIN,CUE).
Output audio formats
AAC, HE AAC v1 (eAAC), HE AAC v2 (eAAC+), PCM, Monkey'sAudio, FLAC, Apple Lossless, MP3, Vorbis, Opus, Windows Media Audio, WavPack, Musepack
Output file formats
aac, aif, ape, cue, flac, m4a, m4b, m3u, mp3, mp4, ogg, opus, wav, wma, wv, mpc
Input audio formats
AAC, HE AAC v1 (eAAC), HE AAC v2 (eAAC+), PCM, Monkey's Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless, MP1, MP2, MP3, Vorbis, Opus, Windows Media Audio, WavPack, Musepack
Input file formats
3g2, 3ga, 3gp, aac, ac3, aif, aiff, ape, asf, au, avi, caf, cue, divx, dsf, dts, dtshd, dv, eac3, flac, flv, m2ts, m3u, m4a, m4b, mka, mkv, mov, mp1, mp2, mp3, mp4, mpc, mpeg, mpg, ogg, oma, omg, opus, ra, ram, rm, shn, spx, tak, tta, vob, w64, wav, webm, wma, wmv, wv
Supported audio modes
Stereo, Mono, 5.1*, and 7.1*
Supported sample rates
8 kHz - 192 kHz
Supported bit depths
8-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit*, 32-bit float *, 64-bit float *
Audio is processed in 32-bit float accuracy for best results. Supports gapless encoding and decoding. Uses gapless sample rate conversion.
Uses ITU-R BS.1770 / EBU R128 loudness calculation algorithm for best accuracy
Internet disc databases
GD3, MusicBrainz, Freedb
Supports burning from Cue Sheets (.cue). Supports CD-Text burning. Supports ISO-9660/Joliet, and UDF filesystems
Supported operating systems
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Native 32-bit and 64-bit versions
Supports multi-core processors and SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4 enhanced instruction sets for maximum performance
* input only