APE & CUE To FLAC Conversion (v.10.0.6 64-Bit)

Music Converter | CD Ripper | Disc Burner
General discussion / Request help

Moderator: poiko

pcezcd007
New User

APE & CUE To FLAC Conversion (v.10.0.6 64-Bit)

Post by pcezcd007 » Thu May 12, 2022 11:37 am

Hi support, good days,

In these few days, I have some APE files w/CUE, and converting to individual FLAC tracks. The conversion process done successfully, but then when I played the tracks, some tracks are being "cut-off" unexpectedly. So, I used Foobar 2K & tried the conversion again, then Foobar returned an error message telling me that those tracks failed due to APE file corruption. Next, I used Monkey Audio 7.69 to verify the APE files and the result returned an "CRC checksum" error.

Therefore, while EZ CD Audio Converter process the conversion, could it verify the "integrity" of the source files and return a message if error found ? Please comment.... :!:

Thank You !
Peter.

poiko
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: APE & CUE To FLAC Conversion (v.10.0.6 64-Bit)

Post by poiko » Mon May 16, 2022 10:47 am

EZ CD Audio Converter tries to get best conversion of corrupted files but unfortunately it it not able to report errors in the decoded file.

pcezcd007
New User

Re: APE & CUE To FLAC Conversion (v.10.0.6 64-Bit)

Post by pcezcd007 » Mon May 16, 2022 11:48 am

Hi Support,

Thank you for your reply & I got what you meant..., BUT I'm not talking about checking the decoded files....

Well, I just wondered how other free tools like Foobar 2K could split & convert that APE(w/cue) into each individual FLAC files, then popup a message warning me that there are CRC checksum error in the SOURCE APE file.

Best Rgds,
Peter.