EZ CD Audio Converter Dark Mode

Music Converter | CD Ripper | Disc Burner
General discussion / Request help

Moderator: poiko

yamasakiross
Bronze
Bronze
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:59 pm
Contact:

Re: EZ CD Audio Converter Dark Mode

Post by yamasakiross » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:35 pm

poiko wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:08 pm Updated once more :D
Made the dark mode a bit darker (similar to Windows 10/11 dark mode design)
Now uses Windows 10 native dark mode windows (caption, border, shadow) just like in Windows 11

Untitled-1.png
A small bug in the dark theme of the new update in Windows 10.
Image

User avatar
poiko
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 4497
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: https://www.poikosoft.com
Contact:

Re: EZ CD Audio Converter Dark Mode

Post by poiko » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:41 am

yamasakiross wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:35 pm
poiko wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:08 pm Updated once more :D
Made the dark mode a bit darker (similar to Windows 10/11 dark mode design)
Now uses Windows 10 native dark mode windows (caption, border, shadow) just like in Windows 11

Untitled-1.png
A small bug in the dark theme of the new update in Windows 10.
Image
I can't see this with v10.0.7 on Windows 10 or Windows 11

yamasakiross
Bronze
Bronze
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:59 pm
Contact:

Re: EZ CD Audio Converter Dark Mode

Post by yamasakiross » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:39 am

poiko wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:41 am
yamasakiross wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:35 pm
poiko wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:08 pm Updated once more :D
Made the dark mode a bit darker (similar to Windows 10/11 dark mode design)
Now uses Windows 10 native dark mode windows (caption, border, shadow) just like in Windows 11

Untitled-1.png
A small bug in the dark theme of the new update in Windows 10.
Image
I can't see this with v10.0.7 on Windows 10 or Windows 11
Here it continues to appear in W11 as well.
In the current version.
Image

User avatar
poiko
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 4497
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: https://www.poikosoft.com
Contact:

Re: EZ CD Audio Converter Dark Mode

Post by poiko » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:42 am

Here it continues to appear in W11 as well.
In the current version.
Image

What is it ?

Do you mean a missing text under the disc-image ?

I can't see it happening on my computer:
Untitled-1.png
Untitled-1.png (46.59 KiB) Viewed 1266 times

yamasakiross
Bronze
Bronze
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:59 pm
Contact:

Re: EZ CD Audio Converter Dark Mode

Post by yamasakiross » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:43 pm

poiko wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:42 am Here it continues to appear in W11 as well.
In the current version.
Image

What is it ?

Do you mean a missing text under the disc-image ?

I can't see it happening on my computer:

Untitled-1.png
Oh wait, you mean this is intentional in the dark theme? I use a laptop without a CD/BD reader(obviously doesn't show "no disk" here). It is because in the light theme there is no such difference in contrast. I thought it was a glicht in the dark theme this difference in contrast. Sorry about the mess. :lol:
Image
No drive, no disc in light theme:
Image
No drive, no disc in dark theme(It looks like a "lollipop"):
Image

User avatar
poiko
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 4497
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: https://www.poikosoft.com
Contact:

Re: EZ CD Audio Converter Dark Mode

Post by poiko » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:20 pm

Oh, the 'lollipop" now I got it :D I will fix it :D

User avatar
poiko
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 4497
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: https://www.poikosoft.com
Contact:

Re: EZ CD Audio Converter Dark Mode

Post by poiko » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:49 am

yamasakiross wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:43 pm No drive, no disc in dark theme(It looks like a "lollipop"):
Image
Fixed it finally for v10.1.2 :D

yamasakiross
Bronze
Bronze
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:59 pm
Contact:

Re: EZ CD Audio Converter Dark Mode

Post by yamasakiross » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:57 am

poiko wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:49 am
yamasakiross wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:43 pm No drive, no disc in dark theme(It looks like a "lollipop"):
Image
Fixed it finally for v10.1.2 :D
I just updated and yep, there is no longer this "problem". Thanks for support, Poiko. Keep up the excellent work. :D
Image

yamasakiross
Bronze
Bronze
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:59 pm
Contact:

Re: EZ CD Audio Converter Dark Mode

Post by yamasakiross » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:07 am

yamasakiross wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:17 am
poiko wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:32 pm Some more Dark Mode fixed in v10.0.6 :shock:

There has been a huge amount of work and a lot of special adjustments in making the Dark Mode. Hopefully everything is fine now and we can focus on developing the other features of the program from now on. There's a quite big list of user requested features to do :D .
Hi Poiko.
After so many tweaks and all the work you've done on the dark theme (including for Windows 10), I must say it's all excellent. The EZ is fully functional.
But I noticed this detail in dark theme:
Image

This doesn't get in the way at all and happens very fast just in that window, but is it expected behavior? Not sure if it happens when dark theme was based on Windows 11.
Anyway, it doesn't interfere with anything. It's just to let you know.
Btw I also noticed that you fixed this problem.
It no longer occurs on Windows 10 or Windows 11. 8)

faheemawan
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:59 am
Location: https://www.subscriptionflow.com/
Contact:

Re: EZ CD Audio Converter Dark Mode

Post by faheemawan » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:18 pm

I want to know if we can change button colors in dark mode?

Post Reply