Music Converter | CD Ripper | Disc Burner
General discussion / Request help

Moderator: poiko

Bryan
Bronze
Bronze

Comments in cue files

Post by Bryan » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:31 am

I have just over 3TB of WAV files, I scan the sleeves, to get continuity, and quality. I mainly rip CDs into single tracks, but also rip CDs where the tracks overlap, into a 'Disc Image' with cue file. When I rip into single tracks, I leave the comments tag area clear, so it's not included in the file's tags. However, when I rip to a Disc Image, still leaving the comments tag area clear....the cue file has this information included REM COMMENT "EZ CD Audio Converter 8.0.4 [64-bit]", or something similar, if using an older version. This information is not relevant to the audio contained in the Disc image. It reminds me of going to the supermarket, to buy some items, then buy a supermarket bag, to help carry the items home, only to find the supermarket's name blazoned across the outside. I can understand, if it was the free version, but having bought a licence, I would prefer to decide what information is listed in the cue files.

poiko
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Comments in cue files

Post by poiko » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:09 pm

Noted. Let see what happens. Some users prefer to have it some apparently not. Maybe it can go to the Options.