Naming CD and Saving track sequence for future?

Music Converter | CD Ripper | Disc Burner
General discussion / Request help

Moderator: poiko

itsbillgruber
New User

Naming CD and Saving track sequence for future?

Post by itsbillgruber » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:11 am

Long time user, many years, mostly for ripping CDs or converting files, and the software works great.

But, I have what seems like a beginner question: If I create a CD of 15 different tracks by 15 different artists, and then burn that list to CD......(A) I don't know how to "save" that exact list and sequence for future retrieval and use, and, (B) is there anyway to print-out that list of 15 tracks in the sequence order, showing artist and title? I have clicked all over the EZ CD converter screen and don't see those options. Thanks in advance for your help! Bill

poiko
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Naming CD and Saving track sequence for future?

Post by poiko » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:40 pm

In the Disc Burner / Audio CD:

Right-click on the track list and select 'Copy disc information to clipboard' then paste the text to an text-editor app or other app you want to use to print out the track list.

itsbillgruber
New User

Post by itsbillgruber » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:47 pm

Hey thanks for the quick reply. Your instructions were right ion the mark. Part 1 mission accomplished!

Now, is there anyway to save and recall that song sequence for future use, as in saving a 15 song compilation CD I created and burned as something like "Party Tunes January 2019" ? And a year later opening up EZ CD and reloading that list to burn another CD?

Thanks again!

fckco
New User

Post by fckco » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:26 am

De lo que hablas, es crear un archivo de "projecto", al estilo del NERO y otros programas...

Apoyo la idea!!!

:D

poiko
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by poiko » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:09 pm

Right-click on the track list and select 'Files' / 'Save tracklist...'. It will save the audio CD file list to an M3U or M3U8 playlist. Then you can burn the same set of files if you drag n drop the M3U/M3U8 playlist to the Disc Burner / Audio CD.